In a continued drive to build on our sales success MachineMax is recruiting Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) to work with the marketing and sales teams to focus on prospecting activities and identify, research and qualify sales opportunities. As the first line of communication with prospects, SDRs will need to build a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
The role of the SDR is an opportunity to build a sales career within MachineMax, learning the fundamentals IT solution sales to become highly successful and progress through the career ladder within our sales department. Successful candidates will therefore need to demonstrate a passion for building a sales career within our business.
Whilst sales experience is not essential, it is important that candidates are focused, driven, tenacious, resourceful and ambitious with a natural curiosity to learn not only about MachineMax, but also our customers, their business and the sectors they work within. The success of our business is built on providing solutions to our customers that deliver quantifiable and tangible value and therefore candidates must have the ability to see the bigger picture.
• Generating and qualifying new sales leads utilising the telephone, email, social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and other digital platforms.
• Working with the marketing department to follow up on and maximise the success of marketing campaigns.
• To build, cleanse and maintain accurate prospect data for MachineMax target markets.
• To attend marketing events, exhibitions and tradeshows to present the MachineMax proposition and generate new sales leads.
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
• To identify a prospects needs and position appropriate products and services.
• To utilise the company CRM system and ensure accurate data is maintained at all times.
• To assist with sales administration as required.
• To meet and exceed monthly lead generation targets.
• To report on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis the results to the manager.
• To remain knowledgeable of company’s products/services to support prospects needs.
• To work effectively with other team members and throughout the organization.
• Degree level qualification.
• 2+ years of sales development experience
• Strong communication skills via phone and email.
• Proven problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
• Good research skills.
• Proven active listening skills with an assertive and creative approach.
• Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
• An assertive, tenacious, methodical, analytical and curious team player that is a quick learner and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment delivering against performance targets. You must be a confident individual, possessing strong communication skills, able to present our company and its products in a compelling way.
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com
Do you think you’re just the person we’re looking for? Apply for this role today and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can.Apply